former LSAT test takers and attorneys.
Law School Admissions friend,
You may have found many LSAT study guides and practice tests a rip-off and waste of time.
Doesn’t it get under your skin large, big name publishers make a fortune on LSAT review books that don’t cover the real exam?…
…or have practice questions that are “oh so easy“ compared to the actual test?
A disturbing fact is over 5,347 LSAT test takers are rejected from U.S. law schools each year. They’re forced to attend a ‘low rung,’ undesirable school or completely forget their dream of being a lawyer.
You must be aware of test prep mistakes (you don’t know you’re making) before you risk failure.
You know the incredible rewards, prestige, opportunities, respect and income you can command as a lawyer. So failing and delaying your career is extremely expensive.
A ‘Little’ LSAT Study Guide Error That Almost Cost Me Everything
My name is Mark Dahlson.
There I was in the testing center. I glared at my exam in ‘pure’ horror. The look on my face was like a deer starring into the headlights of an oncoming car.
It felt like I got hit by a train. I got a score that wasn’t competitive compared with other equally qualified admission candidates.
I was humiliated.
I was confused. After all, I studied for weeks and got excellent grades in my college.
You see, my grades and other things they look in the admissions decision process were strong. I got rejected from law schools because of my ‘mediocre LSAT score.’
You can imagine, after going through the LSAT ‘meat grinder’ my confidence was shredded. It felt hopeless to start test prep over again from scratch.
I almost gave-up on my dream of being an attorney before I discovered how to get ramp-up my score to the next level. That is, to the level required for admission to a good law school.
My personal story (below) reveals how you can get the LSAT score you need quicker and easier than you thought possible.
You must read each line. If you skim, scan or skip around, you’ll miss the one SECRET that can save you from being axed from this profession you love.
Can You Recognize The Early Warning Signs Of LSAT Study Guide Failure?
Are you risking the most important exam of your life by do-it-yourself, ‘trial and error’ test prep?
- Fact: A spine-chilling reality is that popular, widely-used LSAT study guides (i.e. from Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble) do NOT match the real test questions.
-You know, studying the wrong content means failing this exam.
- Most LSAT test study guides have practice questions that are ‘over-simplistic.’ They’re deceivingly ‘too easy’ compared to the actual test.
- The LSAT practice test questions are not worded, formatted or structured like real exam questions you’ll face.
Obviously, misleading practice questions and a ‘false sense of confidence’ leads you to devastating results on exam day.
Who Wrote Your LSAT Book And Practice Questions?
Did you know
big name, large publishers who sell LSAT study guides (on Amazon and Barnes and Noble) are written by corporate writers who never took your test?
- Sure, they list the author as a PH.D. (or other important sounding credentials) to market and sell the study guides…
- The real authorship is by staff writers who also write/edit romance novels, travel guides, etc.
- That’s NOT by licensed attorneys who took this exam.
- If these ghost writers never took your test, how will they teach you?…
…That’s the blind leading the blind!
No wonder so many people fail over and over again and get banned from entering law school.
Do You Make These Deadly, ‘Do-It-Yourself’ LSAT Study Mistakes?
Are you losing your short LSAT study time trying to memorize painfully dry, 300-600 page test preparation books?
- You know, it’s impossible to swallow these massive textbook-like study guides (packed with filler, phony material) in the limited time you have.
–‘Information Overload’ will avalanche you to failure.
- Most LSAT study guides are a ‘brain dump’ of generic, cookie-cutter academic info….
…It’s NOT ‘FOCUSED’ on real test content
or exam questions (you’re required to know).
Do you really have days, weeks or months to read ‘over-sized,’ general reference books? That is, for the remote chance something ‘might’ relate to an actual test question?
Are Your LSAT Study Guides Really Up-To-Date?
Did you know the LSAT test is constantly changing?
- Unfortunately, most test prep books and practice exams on the market are 1-3 years out-of-date.
- Don’t get too excited if you see this year’s date in the copyright. A new copyright date is slapped on to an essentially unchanged new edition.
- You see, it costs the LSAT study guides publisher a lot less money if ‘unqualified’ authors and little time is used in the original creation of your book.
-That’s why their last priority is updating it (even after major test changes).
In their defense, they sell thousands of titles from SAT prep guides to cook books…
…They just don’t specialize in your LSAT test.
- 99% of preparation courses consist of a presenter reading PowerPoint slides aloud to you.
- You may need toothpicks keep your eyes open with during these excruciatingly long-winded, boring workshops.
-Worse yet, it’s only an “orientation to your test.”
- After wasting your evenings, weekends and tank of gas driving there and back, you have to crack open your books. You start studying from the beginning. -The same place you started!…
…A huge waste of time and money.
You can AVOID all the LSAT study and test taking mistakes I made…Your story can be different.
You see, since 2001 we’ve helped over 7,367 LSAT test takers get the score required for law school admission.
You know this is a standardized test. Therefore, your LSAT test questions will cover the same, predictable set of content and professional knowledge. That is, each time this test is administered…
…Lucky for you, this identical core of LSAT questions and exam content will repeat on your testing date too!
You can imagine, after working one-on-one with over 7,367 LSAT test takers, it doesn’t take rocket science to document what test content and practice questions put your test score ‘on steriods’ and get your admission into your #1 choice law school.
You’d be shocked at how ‘brain dead‘ simple LSAT test success can be. Anyone can follow this step-by-step blueprint to explode their score much higher.
Allow me to “part the curtains” and hand you this proprietary information…
…I know it’ll help you get your “must-have” LSAT score and gain admission to law school faster and easier than you thought possible.
You know attorneys have been in your shoes. They know what knowledge and test taking skills you must possess to get the score you need. This assessment is written under the direction of lawyers. Lawyers who got good scores on the LSAT can best help you succeed.
Here’s What My Previous Clients Say…
“I was unsure how to begin my test preparation a few months ago. I learned the real cost of not doing it right the first time. Your LSAT study guide, practice questions, free bonus extras and test coaching helped me put this exam behind me. I found what I was missing and ‘tightened the gaps’ in my test knowledge within the first day. My last test I did well! Thanks man for sharing the ‘Areas of Focus’ advice during test coaching.“
“I failed the first time. I’ve been out college for 7 years and had cob webs on my brain. However, I got the help I needed. My test mentor really knew my specific test. I’m glad someone can make new updates for exam changes.”
“NEVER, EVER give up on your dreams! I got a good score my thanks to prayer and tutoring help.”
“After test registration I wanted to see what content I was low in. I tried your Testing Readiness Assessment. I got a ‘heads-up’ for what my testing ‘blind spots’ are. Your prep course content was very close to what I saw on the real thing.”
“The LSAT Comprehensive Success System helped me “out think” the traps on an exam where almost anything is ‘fair game.’ Facing my family and friends and telling them I failed would’ve been too painful. You gave me the test content focus I needed to get a good score.”
“I first heard about your LSAT study system and help services last Fall when a student presented it to me as something our college should purchase. At first, I wasn’t sure about your prep services because you weren’t a common name in our department. You seemed like a very assertive firm.”
“However, later I was reminded that’s the basis for your whole program, a guerrilla approach to get a competitive score that works without millions of dollars allocated to ‘junk mail’ marketing to students and universities. Most of our students are getting admitted to good schools with your preparation materials which is a big improvement.”
–Nancy F. Larsh
“Your LSAT exam study guide gave me the ‘real meat’ I needed to gain admission to quality schools without recycled test content and loads of library books I didn’t have the time for. I was also at-ease during the ‘live’ test because your book’s test content and sample questions were similar to what I saw on my testing date.”
“Sorry for being skeptical at the beginning.”
–Dan S. Rice
“I had a lot of urgent and nagging prep questions. Your LSAT study guide and test coaching help saved me at least a few weeks of study time.“
–Nancy J. Sousa
“P.S. I can imagine trying to get help from a bookstore manual. What a joke! Trust me when I say there was no place else to get all the help I needed.”
“I can tell you after being in college for 4 years I didn’t have money to burn. However, I couldn’t afford to fail. My friend said it was, ‘too expensive.’ He later ended up spending a lot on other LSAT books and still didn’t get a competitive score.”
“There’s a lot of stuff that’s important to getting a respectable exam score nobody’s talking about and the testing company probably doesn’t want you to know. The mentors and coaches were easy to contact and answered all those exam questions nobody else can.”
Sarah T. Merrell
“I wanted to get as many study guides for the LSAT, practice tests and course materials as possible. I wasn’t going to leave it up to hope, luck and chance as you say. God helps those who help themselves. I was willing to do anything within reason and ethical. Your practice exams and tutor help in the Comprehensive Success System helped me succeed on my testing date.”
“It was overwhelming taking an evaluation like this after being out of college for over 26 years. Lots of times I felt it was impossible.”
“I found your LSAT study book, practice questions and preparation class online has all the concepts and vocabulary of this evaluation. There are no other prep materials that lay-out the actual test content in an organized and simple format.”
-Mr. John K. Reeves
“I found myself only 2 points from my future after I failed my certification exam the second time. I wish I got your sample exams 7 months ago. It would’ve saved me months of misery. Thanks to your practice questions and preparation materials I did very well.“
“Like a lot of people I have to work 40 hours per week and commute over an hour per day. I was totally overwhelmed with the vast amount of information I needed to know in order to succeed. However, your LSAT prep course broke the material down and made it much easier. You saved me at least 2-3 weeks of time.“
“My examination was over 70 miles from the small town I live in. My goal was to study for the LSAT exam every day to build confidence and knowledge for gaining admission to a good school. The mentors help guide you a lot, know the content inside and out, are easy to work with and very low stress people.“
-Josetta M. Shipps
“Failing is extremely expensive. With the amount of time it takes to get prepared and the high testing fees charged most people can’t afford to take this test 3-5 times. However, working the rest of my life out a cubicle in a job I hated was not an option for me.”
“Your study materials for the LSAT and one-on-one tutoring helped me identify what parts of the exam I was hurting in and bring me up to a competitive admissions level. Your assistance was way better than the $45.00 per hour tutor I tried at another company.”
-Rafael F. Rodriguez
“I had to figure out how to get an excellent score on my admissions exam or be without a job to pay the huge amount of student loans I racked-up while in school. I was hesitant because your message seemed hyped and raw for professional licensure test prep.”
“I found your test practice resources online and consulting services very useful. Your LSAT practice test questions matched my test better than the workshops, bookstore guides or free study materials I tried.“
“Tests always give me a panic attack. Believe it. Yeah, I know it’s not normal. Although I didn’t expect a complete miracle you gave me the solution I needed to calm my nerves and relax. You showed me how I can dominate in the testing center and conquer my fears. I finally get a good score! Now that’s a miracle. Thanks.”
-Regina D. Gorelick
“I was super busy with my college classes, but still had to prepare for the LSAT test.”
“Your exclusive ‘Formula’ was what I needed, a simple set of steps and a basic pattern to follow. Your LSAT book, practice questions and tutoring allowed me to ask crucial help questions without limits. You helped me get enough points to finally get into a good quality school.”
– Anthony Thompson
“I’m a horrible test taker and always have been. Doing well on this exam seemed impossible. The old-style LSAT test study guides have too much information for their own good and don’t give me any results.“
“I looked at test preparation books and example questions on nearly every website. I was in analysis of paralysis. I waited too many months and procrastinated by surfing online for free download materials. You got me squared away in a totally risk-free way. My parents are also relieved when I got a score this time that’s really competitive for admission.“
“I’m a widow and single mother with 2 young boys. I needed to better provide for my family. I had been out of school for over 13 years and just finished going back to school to finish my degree.”
“My self-esteem was in the gutter failing this thing before. I got so overwhelmed with the wide breadth of the content and trick questions. Even when I thought I knew the content there always seemed to be 2 answers on the test that looked correct. You showed me how to “out think” trick questions so I could provide a better future for my kids.”
“You helped me not just memorize a bunch of information. Rather, you showed me how to apply this knowledge to my multiple choice questions and deal with pitfalls that can sabotage my career. All in all I got a score that will make a big difference in getting into the school of my choice.“
-Tim E. Griffith
“I had to get a good score to get into law school. I felt confident, but didn’t want to underestimate this test like so many other test takers. I needed fail-proof study guide for the LSAT to insure I succeed. Teaching Solutions’ self-hypnosis techniques, one on one help and peak performance tactics helped get me the test score required to be competitive.“
“I worked so hard thus far and wasn’t going to let this whole thing blow up on me. Although I wasn’t aware of it at the time, the guidance in your LSAT study questions and test coaching in the “Testing Readiness Assessment” and “Test Success Plan” was the success map I needed. It was very helpful to have those services objectively ‘done for me.’ It was an eye opener!”
-Jill M. Wallace
Me Before The Comprehensive Success System:
“LSAT study rage, totally clueless, lost, nervous, frustration, blame, excuses, self-pity, procrastinating, high stress, unmotivated, unfocused, unsure, unprepared”
Me After Using The ‘Comprehensive Success System’ And Test Coaching:
“Clear, pumped, confidence, savvy, experienced, sharp focus, prepared, take action, relaxed, calm nerves, peace of mind, peak performance psychology to hit my target for testing and education career success“
Comprehensive Success System
Screen Shot Of The:
Comprehensive Success System
Screen Shot Of The:
Comprehensive Success System
Screen Shot Of The:
Comprehensive Success System
- What the LSAT
test developers don’t want you to know.
– Proven, ‘insider’ exam content to SAVE you weeks, even months of hard work in wasted effort.
- Sick of LSAT study guide books that don’t cover the REAL exam?
-This LSAT test study guide EXACTLY matches (subsection by subsection) the measured competencies required by the official website/official developer.
- Warning: Most popular, widely-used LSAT books actually hurt your test score…They provide the WRONG content and lead you in the wrong direction!
- Your LSAT ‘Comprehensive Success System’ slices-out bogus info, filler pages and fluff you won’t see on the exam.
- ALL content in this program is 100% drilled-down, refined to ONLY the narrow-core of material you need to maximize your score…
Because you can’t afford to gamble and play guessing-games with the most important exam of your life.
- Break through ‘information overload.’
- Get a ‘laser beam-like’ FOCUS ONLY on a concentrated body of content known to be tested.
- Watch-out: Many popular, ‘over-sized’ 300-600 page LSAT study guides ‘block you’ from success. -With those huge books, there’s no way to sort-out the REAL LSAT exam content from the hundreds of pages of filler, phony material.
Do you really have time to struggle through all that and expect to get a competitive LSAT score?
- My super user-friendly ‘cheat-sheets’ breakdown complex information, facts, theories and “best practices” to bite size pieces…So it’s as easy as possible to learn and remember for your exam day.
- You rapidly absorb this test material ‘like a sponge’…
…NOT lose critical test prep time struggling with thick LSAT books.
LSAT Practice Test:
- Learn the test and how-to-raise your score, NOT drown for days, weeks (or months) in hundreds of pages of book content.
- Finally yank-off your blindfold and stop guessing what your test looks like.
- Get “MIRROR-like” LSAT practice questions (that simulate the types of questions) and get you prepared as quick as possible…
…The next best thing to seeing your actual questions before walking into the testing center.
- See the structure, format and wording of test questions and answer choices you’ll face.
-Mere exam familiarity alone ramps-up your score dramatically!
- Your LSAT practice questions in the ‘Comprehensive Success System’ are at the same level of difficulty as the real exam…To give you the most realistic exam practice and ‘unfair advantage.’
- All LSAT practice tests are legally and ethically created from ‘real life’ case studies, raw test content and experience helping over 7,367 clients get into law school.
- ‘Nail the material to your brain’ in the shortest period of time possible.
-You see, hands-on, “ACTIVE learning” with practice questions force you to learn the test content exponentially faster (than regular LSAT book reading).
-You actually retain ALL test knowledge until your exam day…Thereby ‘turbo-boost’ your score (to level you require) quicker, with less effort!
- ‘Easy to follow,’ step-by-step tutorials (in the FULL answer explanations) teach you the test.
You learn the full concept, theory, fact and/or “best practice” behind each correct answer explained in plain, simple English…So you get ‘razor sharp’ mastery of all content.
-It’s “the best” LSAT exam study guide you can get your hands-on!…
…You simply apply this information to similar questions during the exam and crank-up your score to the ‘exact’ level required for admission.
- Full answer rationales reveal: Why incorrect answers are wrong so you learn the actual test ‘inside and out.’
You see, even if your LSAT test questions are angled a different way, you’ll still stab though the questions like a ‘hot knife through butter.’ -And ace your LSAT test!
- Our LSAT Test Coaching service gives you one-on-one access to our team of 7 attorneys who have been in your shoes.
- I share the ‘LSAT SECRETS’ that made over 7,367 previous clients maximize their score and get into their ‘top choice’ law school…
…I know it’ll also help you succeed and realize your dreams.
- All the live, one-on-one ‘human-help’ you need that a LSAT book or prep class can’t give you.
- Answers to your itching test preparation questions 7 days per week – Even hours before your test date. (Yes, even nights and weekends on your schedule and in the comfort of your own home!)
- UNLIMITED amount of test prep help until you get the LSAT score you need…No expensive per hour tutoring or consulting fees!
- Careful consideration of your questions and a complete answer in writing from your Test Coach. (Drawing on years of experience with this exam and ‘shocking info’ discovered working with thousands of LSAT test takers.)
- Beef-up the content areas and test taking skills you may be hurting in right now.
- Then see yourself get ‘explosive’ score improvements…EVEN in your weak areas!
- AVOID running-around-in-circles for 2-9 weeks, studying so hard just to end up failing.
- Invest the short-time before your upcoming test date focused on genuine LSAT test content – NOT guessing what your test ‘might’ cover and risking your career as a lawyer.
Feel you only need a book to get a competitive LSAT Score?
Burning questions that make a difference between law school admissions success/failure are guaranteed to come up days/hours before your testing date.
If you wait until you need ‘human help,’ you’ll likely find this service full with a waiting list.
Just an honest disclosure.
Don’t get upset with me later if find it ‘sold-out’ for a month or longer and can’t get in.
- This LSAT ‘success tool’ has a PROVEN 3rd party documented law school admission rate of over 87.3%…That’s 21% higher than popular career-killing study guides.
- If you failed 1-3 times: The easy-way to blast yourself out of the hole you’re in and put your law school admission back on track in less than 7 days. (Works even if you feel demoralized now.)
- See why hundreds of university instructors recommend the Comprehensive Success System to their students to murder this law school admissions exam dead.
- What NEVER to do 2 days before your testing date. – Do this and you start your test prep all over again from scratch.
- Been out of college for a long time?
This is the ‘quickest way’ to ‘brush-up’ and completely scrap the rust off your brain cells. Then rapidly propel yourself to the ‘good-life’ as an attorney. (It’s most effective if it feels like the stone age since you took major exam like this.)
- Does test anxiety put your career as an attorney at risk?
You see, when you take ‘mirror-like’ LSAT practice questions that simulate the exam questions and testing conditions, it reconditions your nervous system and chops-out test anxiety. -Test anxiety is no longer a barrier blocking you from living your ‘dream life.’ as a lawyer.
- Always been a bad test taker? If so, this tool gives you ‘real-life’ LSAT test practice and ‘rock solid’ test taking skills you need to eliminate this obstacle to your living your passion as an attorney.
- Don’t have a lot of money to invest in yourself to crank-up your LSAT score and improve your life?
-That’s ok, this program is the absolute cheapest-way
Why? Because you get the score you need for easy law school admissions the first time, not the second or third try…
…Where else will you get all this for so little…and still be guaranteed to get a score you’re satisfied with or your money back?
- 100% up-to-date LSAT study guide and practice test!
-Yes, this is ONLY practice exam and study guide for the LSAT 100% UPDATED each month to match the NEWEST version of your exam.
-Our team of 7 attorneys clock over 107 hours every month to update each test prep manual to give you the ‘ultimate edge.’
–We do all the hard work so you don’t have to!
- Unlike other LSAT prep websites, we are NOT a mysterious group of “experts.”
-Many LSAT book authors are an anonymous team of ghost writers (who never even took a college course in the subject areas of your test)!
…Those people are supposed to prepare you for a test on which your whole future depends?
- We’re lawyers who took this exam, got into good law schools, spent approximately 15 years studying this exam and helped over 7,367 previous clients ramp-up their score.
- All LSAT review materials are written by Mark Dahlson and team of 7 attorneys who helped thousands achieve a competitive score.
- NOT another ‘bookstore-like’ study guide by a large publisher who doesn’t care about the accuracy of the materials or whether you get a good score.
- We have been in business since 2001 (over 15 years), helping law school candidates get their personal, absolute ‘best’ LSAT score.
- Our website and shopping cart is 100% secure and encrypted. (As good as any online bank.)
-You can get ‘INSTANT Access’ to our products and services WITHOUT worries!
-PayPal is our credit card processor to give you the highest level of online security, trust and payment encryption. However, you do NOT need a PayPal account to place an order.
-PayPal accepts all major credit cards for your convenience.
- Get this: “On Demand.” (When it’s not sold-out.)
-INSTANTLY access your LSAT Comprehensive Success System online upon submitting your order.
- This program is ridiculously quick, easy to download within 1 minute.
-Nobody’s ever challenged getting the download within seconds of ordering. However, if you need help with anything, my customer service team and I will assist you 7 days per week. (We’ll bend over backwards and ‘go the extra mile’ if you need help with anything…after you sign-up.)
- Want a paper copy?
-Just print it out from any computer if you want a hard copy!
- Finally end this tormenting nightmare. Put this test behind you. Quickly move toward the bright future you deserve as a licensed attorney.
- Seems too good to be true?
-You get a LSAT test score you’re satisfied with or your no hassle, no quibble, no questions asked,instant 100% money back guarantee!
-Your ONLY risk is if you don’t try this success system and leave your career as a lawyer up to hope, luck and chance.
“Get The Edge
(a $39.95 value)
- Harness the power of your sub-conscious mind to clobber this test in only 4 minutes per day.
- Break the sub-conscious bonds that hold you back from getting the score you ‘absolutely need’ and stab this law school admissions test in its soft underbelly
“LSAT Peak Performance Test Taking Strategies“
(a $27.95 value)
- Even if you already failed 1-3 times and your confidence is shaken…A covert technique discovered by my ‘insiders’ helps you end the downward spiral immediately.
- How to win in the psychological battle before walking into the test center. Your peace of mind and relief comes from melting the stress before your testing date. (Over stressed law school admission candidates with no strategy always lose the testing game.)
LSAT Test Taking Tactics”
(a $29.95 value)
- No theory or psycho-babble.
- Controversial test taking tips that show you how to rip through your exam like a test taking green beret. – Use this as an insurance policy if everything goes wrong on your exam date.
“LSAT ‘Fast Start’ Guide”
(a $27.95 value)
An EXTREME test prep and test taking make-over for your instant turn-around.
- Cut your LSAT study time by at least 17% with a ‘quick’ and dirty’ preparation strategy.
- Crank-up your score overnight. See this effortless test taking trick that helps you ‘eye-ball’ the correct multiple choice answer 83-97% of the time.
“My Competitor Friend’s
LSAT Study Guide”
as seen on another website
included for FREE!
(a $39.95 value)
Yes, through a special contract I’m also giving you my competitor’s LSAT prep book and practice test…But, I’m not allowed to say which competitor friend. You’ll have to see for yourself when you get it now.
“FREE 7 Days Of LSAT Test Coaching, Tutoring
(a $44.67 per hour value)
Full details listed above
(Hurry, If You Want This.)
You already invested thousands of dollars in tuition. You spent the best years of your life in college preparing to gain admission to a quality law school.
Applicants with mediocre LSAT scores are quickly rejected. Face it, there’s just a large amount of other applicants who have competitive law school aptitude scores. You’re preparing for the most important exam of your life. One that will launch you into an awesome career as a lawyer.
Being forced to work in another field could mean losing millions of dollars of income over your working life-time.
Without this ‘success system,’ you won’t get any human help or guerilla tactics you need to get the score you need (that’s included in this program).
If you go cheap on LSAT study guides and fail, you delay your law school admission by one year or longer. -It tarnishes your chances for admission next year. This severely threatens your ‘dream’ of being an attorney.
Being forced to postpone (or forget about) admission to a respectable law school is heartbreaking and emotionally traumatizing.
You’ll never recover that precious, lost time in your life…
…It’s gone forever.
You know people who pay much more for dumb things that have no impact on their future. Those same people wouldn’t dare invest money to improve themselves….
…That’s why they aren’t going anywhere in life.
Due the current economic situation, it’s vital you get a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree for the long-term financial security of your family and personal life. Many test takers are underemployed, ‘out of work’ or students who face a brutal job market…Especially if they fail this test.
That’s why I’m temporarily lowering the price. Enrollment will close quickly.
You can get the normal price of
$110.95 dramatically reduced to ONLY $37. That’s cheaper than a used college text book. However, unlike those text books you bought this return on your investment will pay you thousands each month in income as a lawyer and millions over your life-time.
Your investment breaks down to only $1.90 per day to get the LSAT test score required to get into your ‘1st choice’ law school…
…It’s your cheapest option in the big picture. And your quickest escape route out of your current situation.
I know you’re looking for an excuse to wait ‘just a little longer.’ You’re thinking, “What if I don’t get the score I need?” and “What if I’m not happy with it?” Ok, here’s a way for you to ‘test drive’ and decide later if it’s for you…
That’s right! Your LSAT ‘Comprehensive Success System’ is absolutely FREE:
- If you’re not satisfied for any reason after you sign-up, see the LSAT practice questions, study guide and sample the test coaching service.
- If you don’t get an LSAT score you’re satisfied with (on the first try)…you don’t pay!
If so, just e-mail client services for an easy, no hassle, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, 100% money back refund.
You see, the ONLY way you’ll pay is if I truly help you get a very competitive LSAT test score you’re happy with…I think you’ll agree that’s a small price to pay to achieve your ‘dream life’ as an attorney.
Even if you use the 100% money back guarantee, you can keep all the bonus gifts just for any inconvenience.
You see, I want you to try this 100% Risk-FREE. You don’t have to worry if you’re making the right decision now.
Just sign-up and try it (while you’re ‘thinking about it’). -Decide later if you want it.
I only give 137 memberships because there are a limited amount of Test Coaches trained in this ‘success system.’ I also keep the numbers low so you get maximum personal attention.
The bad news is: I don’t have LSAT test coaches on standby whenever you’re ready to go for it. If you think you may need this ‘hold-your-place.’ Don’t get locked-out later when biting, itching help questions pop-up, you realize you’re not prepared…and out of time.
The good news is: If you take action right now (and you can still order) you’re guaranteed to get all the help you need, even just a few hours before your exam date!
Grab this before other law school applicants steal it from you.
Even if you don’t have time your LSAT Comprehensive Success System absolutely guarantees you get you ‘maximize’ your score in the shortest period of time possible.
Do you really have the time to put this off another day?
1.) Click on the LSAT
Comprehensive Success System you need and submit your enrollment.
2.) You get instant online access within 1 minute of signing up.
- That’s immediate, online delivery of your LSAT study guide, practice test, FREE bonuses and ‘live access’ to all Test Coaches, Tutors and Mentor help.
- No shipping costs
- No sales tax
- You do NOT lose 1-2 weeks of your critical test prep time waiting for something to come in the mail.
- You’re GUARANTEED to get the most 100% up-to-date version of your test because we can constantly update our materials online.
NOTE: Beware of LSAT test prep companies that warehouse and sell paper books. By the time you order, it’ll be months out of date!
- You know, this program ‘sling-shots‘ you to a ‘top choice’ law school by raising your score to the required level for admission. However, there’s ‘NO Time Limit’ on its use. Download it to your computer and/or print it out if you want a paper copy. Use it as long as you want.
- It’s that quick, simple, 100% up-to-date, SAVES you money and cranks-up your score.
What are you waiting for?…
…Order right now!
Your LSAT test coach and friend,
P.S. You face serious threats you may not have been aware of.
If you miss-out on this ‘razor sharp’ LSAT test prep tool to get admission to a ‘quality’ law school, you could find yourself months from now in a very bleak and grim situation – Still ‘scratching your head’ and not any closer to getting the score required
Avert weeks/months of wasted time in crunch, clang study mistakes that to lead to failure (before time runs-out).
P.P.S. You can now ‘crack the code’ and get into a ‘high quality’ law school faster and easier. You get the cheat-sheet study guide, mirror-like LSAT practice tests and over $243.85 in FREE bonus gifts included for this low access fee. (If you act now.)
P.P.P.S. Remember. You Get A LSAT Score You’re Satisfied With Or Your No Questions Asked, 100% Money Back.
This is 100% FREE if I can’t raise your score to a level you’re satisfied with. (No fine print or special conditions for the refund.)
Because I guarantee you a score you’re satisfied with and your blazing fast law school admission, I need you to start immediately. Therefore, the FREE LSAT test coaching help, tutoring and mentoring offer and 6 FREE bonus gifts are ONLY available if you TAKE ACTION right now.
Hey, haven’t you invested enough years of your life in college (and tens of thousands in tuition) to let this blow-up in your face?
Stir-clear of the common trap trying to save a few dollars on LSAT study guides then get the law school admissions door ‘slammed in your face.’
…This program is sold-out for weeks at a time.
When you come back to this page you’ll find this program is 100% FULL, others took your place and you lost this one-time opportunity.
You’ll discover (after it’s too late) you need much more time to prepare than you realize right now.That is, if you expect to get a competitive LSAT test score and ‘live your passion’ as a lawyer.
Waiting until the “right time” to get LSAT study guides and then try to make up for lost time later is a proven recipe for test failure.
Surfing more LSAT websites, ‘tire kicking’ more test prep programs and dreaming about being a lawyer never helped anyone do well on this test and gain admission to a good law school.
Your rapidly approaching exam day will sneak-up and ‘steal your dreams’ if you continue to procrastinate, “think about it,” are overconfident and use inferior study guides.
Avoid terror-striking panic during the exam when you discover you seriously delayed (or ruined your chances) for law school admission.
If you find yourself unprepared, out-of-time and see the horror in front of you, it’s too late.
FREE Gift – 7 Days of LSAT Coach help included if you act right now!