- Click On Orange Button Above For Free 'Insider' Praxis II Report
“Praxis II Test Preparation Reveals Powerful Self-Esteem Boosters That Thrust Your Score To Passing Level”Crack open your Praxis II test study guide and practice test. After you take a look at their instructions for ETS test registration review the inevitable list of exam practice tips. Chances are it’s all of the same thing: eat a healthy breakfast. Get plenty of sleep before the test day. Know how to get to the testing center so you don’t get lost.
Yawn – are you bored yet?
I know I certainly am. But it’s not because these Praxis II study guides and test at a glance information are all of the same stuff. After all, these strategies certainly do have their time and place. And I’m sure that many potential teachers have performed much better on the exam thanks to these common sense strategies.
But as an experienced Praxis II test taker I can certainly guarantee you one thing: that healthy breakfast won’t amount to a single thing when you’re quaking with rock-bottom confidence.
Fact: Raising Your Self-Esteem Increases Your ETS Praxis Exam Score…Yes, It’s Not Your ImaginationIn fact, recent studies have shown that the lower your self-confidence about your abilities to complete a certain activity, the more difficult it becomes. In one university study, a group of students were asked to stack blocks in a certain pattern within fifteen seconds. The task was doable, but difficult. Before the task began, researchers had students assess their abilities to complete the task within the allotted time frame.
The concluding Praxis II exam results? Students who had higher levels of belief in themselves tended to complete the task within two to three tries. Of those who underestimated themselves, nearly all of them failed to complete the task. So what does this mean for your Praxis II test dates? Simple: the lower your self-esteem, the higher your learning curve in achieving a passing score on your teaching exam.
Fight Back with These Instant Self-Esteem Boosters Cut that learning curve in half with these five powerful self-esteem boosters!
- Sit down in front of your ETS study guides that give you a complete breakdown of exactly what will be tested on your ETS exam. Do something that you’ve been putting off – like brushing up on those long-forgotten math skills – will make you feel pleased with yourself all day.
- Make a list of all of the qualities that practically guarantee you to get a passing Praxis II test score. Whether you’re a keen reader, a natural problem solver or can tackle any tough challenge, make sure that your list reflects it. Pin it up where you can see it every day.
- Do something you’re good at – even if it’s not related to your test your ETS testing. Be it dancing, cooking, or singing, enjoy how capable you are and how much it adds value to not just your life, but to others as well.
- Break up your Praxis II test practice with some much-needed exercise. Not only will it give you a mental break; exercise has been proven to boost moods, raise energy levels and improve your confidence.
- Research has shown that it’s hard to maintain a negative mindset when you’re calm. Add a regimen of yoga or t’ai chi to your life, and watch how quickly your self-esteem skyrockets.
- Force yourself to have a confident outlook on your preparation for your exam. “Fake it until you make it.” Repeat to yourself with emotion and in a confident way: “I’m confident.” “I’m going to pass the Praxis II.” Do this several times a day. Do this every time you don’t feel confident about your upcoming ETS exam. This will reprogram your subconscious mind and propel you to higher levels of test success.
Go to: Praxis Study Guide For ETS Subject Assessments And Subject Specific Teaching Skills Exams right now.