One of the most frustrating and humiliating parts of NCLEX PN review is when you’re searching for the best test practice – for the second or third time. That’s right: you didn’t pass the first try, and now you have to go through the anguish, misery, and anxiety of taking the NCLEX PN questions all over again. It’s bad enough that you have to be reminded of your failure every time you engage in LPN review. Now you have to watch as your fellow nursing students start earning the money and respect that comes hand-in-hand with a nursing career.
The Critical NCLEX PN Review You’re Avoiding – And Its Disastrous Results
If this sounds familiar, it’s time to shed this NCLEX PN review frustration and pass on your first try, guaranteed by getting help you need now. What’s more, here’s a practice technique that will help you prepare and pass your exam – guaranteed.
Science has revealed that when it comes to NCLEX PN Review, looking at failure as a bad thing can actually set nursing students up for even more failure on their next LPN exam: According to a new study by French researchers published in the Journal of Psychology: General shows how telling students that failure is a natural element of learning – instead of pressuring them to succeed – may increase their academic performance…The researchers also found that when students and teachers pressure students to perform on exams, it can actually make [students] – and perform at lower levels.”
Comprehensive NCLEX PN Review: What You’re Missing
The innovative LPN review technique – known as “Embrace Your Failures” – will help you transform your last test-taking disaster into a pass on the first try.
Think of the “Embrace Your Failures” as a comprehensive course that will transform the way you approach your LPN review. Use the following steps when engaging with your best NLCEX review:
NCLEX PN Review With The “Embrace Your Failures” Method
- To start this LPN review, take a free NCLEX practice nurse test. Simulate the actual exam conditions as much as possible. This means taking the test in a quiet place in the allotted time for the actual exam. The “Embrace Your Failures” method depends on you replicating these conditions, so don’t cheat yourself by texting on your phone in the middle of your free NCLEX-PN test.
- Once you’ve completed the NCLEX-PN practice test, correct your answers.
- Start analyzing your mistakes by looking for what’s referred to as “Type One” errors. These are careless mistakes that suck up valuable test points, like filling in the wrong answer circle or not reading the directions. Mark down how many Type One mistakes you’ve made, and move on.
- Analyze your mistakes by looking for “Type Two” errors. This is a mistake that occurs when a critical piece of knowledge is missing. Record how many Type Two mistakes you’ve made, and move on..
- Now look for “Type Three” errors. These are mistakes that occur when you simply chose the wrong answer. Perhaps you fell for a trick question, or you had to choose between two answers that were technically correct. Record how many Type Three mistakes you’ve made.
- Analyze your Type Errors to see which mistakes you’ve made the most. This information will help direct the course of your NCLEX PN review. For example, if you made more Type One errors, you need to practice slowing down and improving your concentration during test taking. If you made more Type Two errors, expand your content knowledge by studying with flashcards an/or taking an LPN comprehensive course online. If you made more Type Three errors, take more full NCLEX-PN tests and reviewing the full answer explanations in your test prep to help you prepare.
- Points to remember: Avoid putting pressure on yourself by thinking failure is a permanent situation or means you’re not a qualified vocational nurse. Stop thinking if you fail, it’s your career is over or failure is something permanent. Failure is only a common stepping stone necessary for success.
Just focus on doing your best and making the most out of each study session and your test date. Adjust your mental framework so you don’t think it’s an “all or nothing outcome.”
You now have an updated test plan and survival guide you’re one step closer to passing and becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse.
What Happens If You Use The “Embrace Your Failures” Method?
If you use the “Embrace Your Failures” method for your LPN review, you’ll discover that you won’t have to deal with the pain and humiliation of having to study for your nursing test again. When you take this test anxiety and pressure off yourself, your NCLEX-PN review will improve and definitely your test score. You’ll know exactly what pitfalls are waiting to gobble up your test points – and you’ll deftly avoid them with the steps you’ve learned in this article.
Act today, giving yourself this attitude adjustment. The psychology of test prep and test taking is just as important as the flash cards, books and preparation materials you study with. It will give you the confidence to tackle your test preparation with confidence, avoid procrastination increase your probability of passing your NCSBN exam.
Check-out: Free Tips And Tricks You Need To Pass Your PN Exam
“FREE Videos Reveal: The #1 Secret To Pass-The-NCLEX-PN…Delivered Online By Email”
for your specific exam…Finally get the FOCUS you need to pass.
and study materials absolutely FREE! — No credit card required.
Submit your email address for INSTANT access right now.